Cold Liquid Fetish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold Liquid Fetish

Well this is certainly the WRONG title but I was asking you guys if anyone had anything similar, and no this is not sexual, well at least I think it isn't, at least not obviously.

However, I take great pleasure in drinking vast amounts of liquids. I mean like water, coca cola, what ever. And I do mean it literally, I like to take BIG zips.. you know like half a litre zips, I just like the whole feeling of cold liquid going to me stomach. And it's not to drink lots and lots in long period of time, it's to drink lots of it with one big zips.

Then I like to surround myself in water. Bath tubs, which I don't unfortunately have and no one I know are best. I just like to go into one and spend like 30 minutes in it. I like to start from warm and go down to cold. Mm.. say, I have this though sometimes that I want to put tons of ice cubes in bath tub and jump in. You know just dive in. Yeah I know how it feels and it actually hurts a bit first but.. I just like the idea of cold water.

I feel like shower sometimes physically makes you feel better even if you are not dirty, you know, the water on you, it feels quite good. I like to do it warm, and then like little kids, at the end I turn it to as cold as I can take it, and I can take it quite cold!!! And then I stand there, totally shaking and twitching, and then I turn it off and feel great. You know, little numb and slow in the head, and just alive, extremely fresh and pure.

I don't know, anyone else out there, who is obviously insane?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

I mean surely there's a name for this, what should be reasonably regular thing. It's not just these little things, it's the combination of it all, I feel they are connected directly, cold liquids, and I enjoy them in a non-sexual way very much.

What is it called, if you know, please enlighten me.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Re: Cold Liquid Fetish

Originally posted by Pekka
      I don't know, anyone else out there, who is obviously insane?
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

You know, if you don't want people to think of this in a sexual way you may wish to remove the word fetish.

Comment

Here here, though you'll get more hits if you leave it in
          "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
          "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
            I mean surely there's a name for this, what should be reasonably regular thing. It's not just these little things, it's the combination of it all, I feel they are connected directly, cold liquids, and I enjoy them in a non-sexual way very much.

What is it called, if you know, please enlighten me.
            'Plain f**king odd' is the technical term you are looking for
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
            X