Now i've seen it all.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd do it for £1.

For £1 I'd pop the cherry and not tell anyone.

50p.

30p and I'll wear a nice shirt, pop the cherry and be out the door in twenty minutes.

Comment

You don't wanna be wearing any nice clothes when you go poppin' cherries. A good sturdy set of overalls that you don't mind getting dirty are most suitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
        You missed it when it was first done 6 years ago.
        Truth.

I remember one case with a British girl who wanted to sell her virginity to finance her university studies. The buyer was a 40ish british guy who claimed he did it to make sure she didn't end up in the hands of some creepy fellow.
        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

she was also a lesbian I think

which makes it doubly wrong

JM
          (for whatever that matterS)
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Re: Now i've seen it all.

Originally posted by Oerdin
            I just saw a Craig's list ad where an 18 year old girl was offering to let the highest bidder "pop her cherry". Nothing like cyber prostitution to set the new year off right.
            link please

Comment

Re: Now i've seen it all.

Originally posted by Oerdin
              I just saw a Craig's list ad where an 18 year old girl was offering to let the highest bidder "pop her cherry". Nothing like cyber prostitution to set the new year off right.
              oh and btw, some girl in England already did this. So this isn't new. But I guess if you haven't seen it, it's new to you.

Comment

Tried checking previous replies, Dis?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Re: Re: Now i've seen it all.

Originally posted by Dis

link please
                  Already removed by the Craig's List powers that be.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                    I'd do it for £1.

For £1 I'd pop the cherry and not tell anyone.

50p.

30p and I'll wear a nice shirt, pop the cherry and be out the door in twenty minutes.
                    Mmmm, cherry juice
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I could do it for 50. 50 Euro in my account and all expenses paid and I do it for her.
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

There are still some real jewels of ads to be found there though; one ad posted today was entitled "Submissive girl seeks master". I asked her how submissive she really is and she wrote me back asking if I own a whip.

I fear for the future of the human race.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

feel free to provide me with that link as well.

Comment

Oerdin, so basically your response is 'no I'm not a master, but I can give you a foot massage and make you cookies if you want to since I'm like that, nice and very non-threatning regular Joe' ???
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I'd reply I don't have a whip, but I do have a bunch of knives.

Comment

Working...
                              X