I am a respondant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a respondant

Named in a complaint filed with the Feds. Alleged racial and sexual discrimination.

Our client is threatening to sue us for breech of contract.

Our firm is being sued by a former owner of the corporation for a quarter of a mil.

I have been drinking to much.

My son has just finished rehab (opiates) but now is drinking, when not working, he is always smashed.

My Dad has Alzhiemers and is in a home nearby.

My divorce left me destitute.

My ex wants to sleepover for New Years.

I felt so bad I went into a Yahoo chat room and now am being stalked by a lady whose favorite topic is how she likes to be spanked.

I'll be stuck working the holiday finishing work or else, unemployment.

I got roped into handling a project that I didn't start, and found out that the previous administrator did follow federal regulations. I may have to search for payrolls and interview employees that worked on the job. Most of whom have moved on in the 2 years since the work was finished and most of whom speak Spanish, which I don't. I can't even pronounce their names.

My roof is leaking.

For all that, things are improving. Next year has to be better than the past year.

Hope springs eternal.

Cheers!

:beer:
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Did you taught your son to drink? I hope he gets off from that filth.

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
          Did you taught your son to drink? I hope he gets off from that filth.
          No, I didn't. I only drank socially prior to my marriage breaking up. Sometimes would go six months or more without drinking at all. But, after coming off the hard drugs he has taken up drinking and I am scared to death. He is twenty, living with his mother and she buys it for him.

Comment

I think I will write a diary this year, and post it here in installments. Pekka would approve.

Comment

A more applicable title would've been "I am despondent"
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Nah, I am not. I am feeling better than I have in a long while.

Comment

The first step to solve some of them problems is to kick off the booze. That's just a fact right there, you can't solve anyone of those if you refuse to be sober.

So, have a smash night and drink all the booze in the house, get wasted as hell, wake up the next day, forgive yourself, forgive everyone else, feel good about it and start from the easiest one. Choose which one is the easiest and start solving it.

And while doign it, go see your dad and call your son.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Oh Lord. I see them all the time Pekka. The drinking hasn't caused the problems, the problems cause the drinking. And as for solving these problems, I can't. I have to survive them. But thanks for the advice.

Comment

Remember priorities. Family > work. Even if your job goes south you want to be able to have someone to turn to (other than the Yahoo "spank me!" lady).
                      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Wow, that's quite a list, Capt. Hang in there & good luck.

-Arrian
                        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Dizle
                          Nah, I am not. I am feeling better than I have in a long while.
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                          X