• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A visit from God

Good read

Talking to God

I met god the other day.

I know what you’re thinking. How the hell did you know it was god?

Well, I’ll explain as we go along, but basically he convinced me by having all, and I do mean ALL, the answers. Every question I flung at him he batted back with a plausible and satisfactory answer. In the end, it was easier to accept that he was god than otherwise.

Which is odd, because I’m still an atheist and we even agree on that!

It all started on the 8.20 back from Paddington...
    What?

Interesting view on the universe and the purpose of evolution and developent.

And yet, I fail to see the point of the whole thing.

Comment

I guess its just a way to get people to have a look at the rest of the website. I know i will when i get the chance.
      What?

Comment

Well, for one he does reach more people with his views that way than if he just posted them on his site.

Comment

I wish i'd been forced fed that kind of stuff when i was a kid. Roman Catholicism sucks compared to this
          What?

Comment

Not bad - more realistic than religion (if that say anything).

‘Why You? Because can accept my existence without your ego caving in and grovelling like a naughty child. '
            That might give some hickups amongst certain local posters
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I say we start a church loosely based on this and make tons of money off of it.
              What?

Comment

Working...
              X