All alone.... (drunk thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alva

Hey dude, don't worry ok.. i'll survive..

Thanks.. alll of you!

ps - remember the aspirin.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Thanks anyway.. I really apreciate it (sp?? no **** clue anymore )

really guys ...thanks....
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Good night all.

Alva, notyoueither ...Merry Christmas.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Cheers!
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Thanks anyway.. I really apreciate it (sp?? no **** clue anymore )

really guys ...thanks....
            And really alva - remember the aspirin.

Comment

EDIT: My problems, not yours..
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

Remind me not to remind you about aspirin.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

EDIT: Hé

Comment

Lets make it four feline avatars, shall we?

Alva, I know that saying something sappy like "I feel your pain" would make me deserving of the same fate that Santa suffered in NYEs' old Kitty avatar. What I can say is that you will be in my thoughts for the day, and that I hope you have a bearable Christmas period...maybe next year we can get a nice Poly Meet going for the period after Christmas/New Years?

nye, thanks for the song. There always perk up my Christmas day I hope you have a good day and a good twelve days of Christmas as well

Same to you Beta, and to all other Apolyton posters

(oh, and Beta, if you had not noticed, this thread was also populated mainly by Deities as well as people with Kitty avatars... )
                    Last edited by Krill; December 25, 2005, 12:30.
                    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I am also not with any family this Christmas

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
                        Lets make it four feline avatars, shall we?

Same to you Beta, and to all other Apolton posters

(oh, and Beta, if you had not noticed, this thread was also populated mainly by Deities as well as people with Kitty avatars... )
                        Thanks Krill. Merry Christmas to you as well.

So, do you think there is something with the feline avatars and deity status. Something about nine lives, maybe.

Comment

EDIT: My problems, not yours..
                          I missed what you posted. Whatever it was, n/p.

You have the respect and affection of this community. Me included.

But Sarantium will still kick GS's but in civ4.

(btw - my heads a little wonky this morning - and I did remeber the aspirin. )

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                            I am also not with any family this Christmas

JM
                            Big hug then jon. And here's 12 Alexander's Keiths IPA. Will be thinking of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
                              I'm all alone and drunk too. Was about to **** my wife while she was half sleeping, but as usual, one of my kids woke up and stopped me...
                              and they say romance is dead.
                              Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                              CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                              One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Originally posted by Maquiladora

and they say romance is dead.
                                I should not complain. There are always kid's TV in the mornings, keeping them busy for a while.
                                So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                                Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Working...
                                X