• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alva
    sorry...
    No need to be sorry for hurting.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Sorry mate...

It's just me,

I do try.. really

just a hard time for me ...

you don't want to know..
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

s'OK. Lets get drunk!
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I'll be ok come newyear...
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

That'll be good.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)

Comment

I just " hate " this period" .;.sorry...
              Can't think of any jokes... that even makes me more sad...

Comment

A lot of people don't like Christmas or the holidays. Some of them have good reasons. No problem.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)

Comment

We're thinking of you Alva, if that means anything. Also, I can appreciate your struggles with the time of year.

Rye whiskey and water for me.

Thanks for the song, NYE.

Take care Alva. And sleep well.
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

What else do we need? We've got lions, and tigers, and... cheetahs? And I've got beer, so who's drinkin'?
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)

Comment

bears
                      "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                      "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                      Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Do you think it is significant that this thread is dominated by feline avatars? And nye posts the theme song from cats. (music from outer limits plays in the background...)

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                          What else do we need? We've got lions, and tigers, and... cheetahs? And I've got beer, so who's drinkin'?
                          Hey dude, don't worry ok.. i'll survive..

Thanks.. alll of you!

Comment

Originally posted by Beta
                            Do you think it is significant that this thread is dominated by feline avatars? And nye posts the theme song from cats. (music from outer limits plays in the background...)

Nee nee nee nee, nee nee nee nee...
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

Um, that would be a snow leopard (panthera uncia).

And yes, I'm drinking.

Comment

Nee nee nee nee, nee nee nee nee...
                                Yes - that's it - exactly.

Comment

Working...
                                X