No announcement yet.

Best Christmas Present Evar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An actual full-size, functional, totally analog pinball machine.

Best.
    Gift.
    Evah.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I also got some Johnny Walker Black from my frenids

:d:

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
        I also got some Johnny Walker Black from my frenids

:d:

JM
        Jimmy Beam and Jack Daniels?
        He's got the Midas touch.
        But he touched it too much!
        Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns

Wow they're still selling that! I remembe when I was a kid I wanted one and never got one
          Who is Barinthus?

Comment

I got some stuff for the kitchen, some books (incl a Latin-English dictionary), and a reading lamp.
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I got clothes. But that's what I asked for.

I have given up on fashion.

I'm happy to have my mother and sister-in-law pick clothes for me. .

Hey, I can't be doing any worse with the ladies than I already am.

Comment

Originally posted by Barinthus
                Wow they're still selling that! I remembe when I was a kid I wanted one and never got one
                Its a lot of fun too. Just don't play it on carpet - we tried the trap like 20 times before it actually went off in one game.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Will keep that in mind if I got little Baries running around!
                  Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Christmas's are always big at the JohnT's, and this year was no exception. I don't think anybody received less than a thousand dollars worth of stuff this year, including my wife who got a new washer and dryer (the old pair, "Thumper" and "Bumper", were older than our marriage), myself who got a new TV, an arcade machine replica, a DVD/VHS recorder combo, and a bunch of gift cards, and Sophie, who racked up too, what with her karaoke machine, a puppet theater, and tons of Barbie stuff.

Comment

Working...
                    X