Osama Bin Ladin has good family genes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osama Bin Ladin has good family genes

check out his niece. Who wouldn't want to hit that? Just don't get on Osama's bad side.

Judgint from that photo, she isn't anything very special.
    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
      Nor this one..

www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
        Nice body but a hog face.

I bet even the nice body part came from her Swiss mother.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

bah! you guys have no taste in women!

Actually I've never really been attracted to middle eastern women. I always figured they'd be hairy down there. Why would they bother shaving their legs when they have to wear full length clothing? . But she looks like she shaves her legs.

Comment

reduce the size of those lips, please.

Comment

big lips are supposed to be good for something...

Comment

And the nose too.

Comment

I don't see anything wrong with her nose. you guys are perfectionists.

the only knock against her is the large amount of makeup. she probably doesn't look good without all that makeup.

her mouth area isn't that good. She kind of has a sad look. She might look better if she was smiling.

Comment

She's a pig. The fact that you find her attractive just means you're desperate for a bit of action......;O)

Comment

that goes without saying. I'm always ready for a piece of action.

Clearly I'm not the only one who finds her remotely attractive. She is a model after all. Okay maybe that's not a good example. . As I find many models unattractive. At least the razor thin ones I find unattractive.

Comment

she looks to "artificial". being a model doen't make you look good in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                          that goes without saying. I'm always ready for a piece of action.

Clearly I'm not the only one who finds her remotely attractive. She is a model after all. Okay maybe that's not a good example. . As I find many models unattractive. At least the razor thin ones I find unattractive.
                          She looks quite thin to me ...
                          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Nice figure though. Probably worth well over a million that's the kind of figure I like. (I could be her boy toy.)

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                              I don't see anything wrong with her nose. you guys are perfectionists.
                              I'm sure there are horses with smaller noses then she's got.

the only knock against her is the large amount of makeup. she probably doesn't look good without all that makeup.
                              I've seen hookers who use less make up then that and look better.

her mouth area isn't that good.
                              Why don't we just stop beating around the Bush and just come out saying she's isn't that good?

Comment

Working...
                              X