No announcement yet.

High point of your year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got hired at my present job. Not that was difficult, as I'm overqualified for my job. . But without that I wouldn't have met certain people...

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
      I got hired at my present job. Not that was difficult, as I'm overqualified for my job. . But without that I wouldn't have met certain people...
      The best thing that happened to you this year was your job?

What about the night we spent together...how can you do this to me.

Comment

that was special too. But you might have to settle for second best.

Comment

I'm used to coming in second.

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
            I'm used to coming in a second.
            Fixed
            What?

Comment

Finding out that I had over estimated my taxes and so had tax refunds totalling over $6,000.

Comment

when this kid totally ran and slammed himself into my trolly in grocery store. I bet it taught him not to run like a headless chicken.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                  when this kid totally ran and slammed himself into my trolly in grocery store. I bet it taught him not to run like a headless chicken.
                  I can see the scene now:

Kid: [POW! THUD!]
                  Pekka: Are you hurt, kid?
                  Kid: Naw, I'm okay.
                  Pekka [STOMP!] How 'bout now??
                  Kid: Waaaaaaaahh!!

Comment

it was awesome. You know how little kids have short legs? He totally fell on his back too. Like when adults do that, they'd woble a bit and maybe stay up, but he had no chance, straight on his back that little devil went. I made a thread about it too, it was totally wicked and made my day.

You know I tried to help him, because I saw him few seconds before he hit me. I saw he isn't looking anywhere, just going wild, and I stopped, because I was afraid I'd hit him accidentally and I'd get trouble, so I stopped. I halted adn few seconds later *BAM!*.. even better
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Either getting a short story published or getting to work on my own research project.

But neither of those can beat those moment spent with Pekka on these forums. I'll treasure them forever.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Being dismissed from the list of possible defendants in regards to the CRG matter.

Comment

Going to Germany

Comment

Meeting my weight loss goal on my birthday
                            If you don't like reality, change it! me
                            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

High point....

Nope, nothing. Not even least lowest...

Pffft...

Well, only way to go is up.

Unless...
                              I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Career-wise: Beginning my BFA Acting classes and finally feeling like an actor rather than a guy who acts.

Social-wise: Bedding the girl of my dreams and beating the snot out of her boyfriend, all in one week. I know, I'm an *******, but most of you already knew that, and he's an even bigger one.
                                "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                                ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                                "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Working...
                                X