Who wants this lobbed into an election?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher

Indecency is a fundamentally moral compass.

It has no place in law. Christians legislating their morals.

And boo to you for supporting such backwards theocracies.
    It has a lot of place in law.

Why can't your bf have you and another ***** for a wife?

Decency.

Why can't you expose your genitals to the local junior high, or anyone else you feel like?

Decency.

I know it is difficult for you to be told there are things you may not do, given that you seem to have received a megajolt of liberalism in this misguided country.

That's OK. I acknowledge your impairment. I won't hold it against you.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Please read your own article.

The SCoC's role is to interpret the meaning of "indecency". They did.

This has nothing to do with the charter, though the "common bawdy house law" should be abolished anyway.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither

It has a lot of place in law.

Why can't your bf have you and another ***** for a wife?
        Indeed, why can't he?

Why can't you expose your genitals to the local junior high, or anyone else you feel like?

Decency.
        Because the act of exposing genitals in a malicious manner to people is actually a form of sexual assault, from a psychological perspective.

The "Decency" law is what makes people wear clothing while outside, period. And I'm not sure that should be a law either.

If people want to walk around naked, more power to them. North America is frickin' rigid with regard to sexuality and nudity. Whenever they see a naked person they equate it to something sexual.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Asher for PM!

(\__/)
          (='.'=)

Comment

Canada ain't ready for me. Too many old people chattering their dentures.

Once you lot die off, we'll be ready.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I'm all about liberty.

But that includes the liberty of universal healthcare, and also the liberty to opt out of it and seek your own private care.

Comment

You're also all about a good joke.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)

Comment

At any rate.

After Christmas I expect this issue to land in the election.

It will be interesting to see who says what about it.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)

Comment

I think you're getting your panties in a twist over nothing.

The sky will not fall if swinging adults are allowed to have sex in a private place of business.

Comment

Private place of business?

How about if we allow that 'private lace of business' to allow smoking?

Chose carefully which side of the face you wish to speak out of.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)

Comment

Private place of business?

How about if we allow that 'private lace of business' to allow smoking?
                        Sure, provided the people inside sign a waiver that will not provide them any publically-funded smoking-related illness treatment.

I'm fine with people being stupid enough to smoke, but I sure don't want to pay for it.

Comment

Bull****. There's that other side of the face.

You are all for private businesses not being able to allow smokers, you've cheered for it in past debates as that is your preference, but pawning wives off with each other for personal gratification is fine by you.

What a ****.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)

Comment

Bull****. There's that other side of the face.

You are all for private businesses not being able to allow smokers, you've cheered for it in past debates, but pawning wives off with each other for personal gratification is fine by you.

What a ****.
                            It may be a private business that allows smoking, but the consequences of that is undeniably paid for from the public pockets in Canada for health care. Health issues are completley different than "moral" issues.

You get a B for effort though for that attempt.

Comment

Oh? The costs of abuse are not paid for by all?

What about the VD? That must cost something?

You're such a trooper to continue to claim a right for the public to meddle in the affairs of private businesses when it comes to smokers, but swap shops of sex as a business are A-OK.

What an idiotic double standard.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)

Comment

Especially when combined with tobacco taxes that more than pay for the care of smokers.

Do you want to tax swingers clubs, Asher?

Are you that good a Liberal?
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
                                X