• Show
Clear All

• World's Ugliest Dog (or living thing)

And he's got a nasty personality too
    Attached Files

He also happens to be dead.

Comment

yeah, RIP little guy

But he's still the record holder until one of his kids get old enough.

Comment

How did he end up like that? Some freak birth or he was in a fire or what?
        Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Hes just hairless, I saw his offspring (or grandkids) and they look like him just with hair. Even got the white tuff of hair on their heads.

Comment

The Angel of Death.
            Attached Files
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

World's ugliest vampire.
              Attached Files
              "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
              —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

how many threads have we had on this now?

Comment

Sorry Dis, didn't know this screwed pooch had threads in the past

Comment

and that picture is giving me nightmares now. This dog just won't die.

Comment

Except he did die.
                      "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                      "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                      Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

No, like Freddy he comes to life in your nightmares. Of course, he just sniffs your crotch instead of ripping it open with 6" claws...
                        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Except he did die.
                          but he has spawned

Comment

This thing just won't die. MSNBC is doing another story on this thing. I'm so sick of seeing this ugly thing.

Yes I know I shouldn't be watching a crappy network like MSNBC. But they had some lady talking about getting jobs, so I was watching that. I normally would never watch Tucker Carlson. honest!

Comment

Working...
                            X