Things Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things Change

What is the last issue you have changed your stance in?

I'm growing more against abortion. I don't know why. I used to be quite liberal european yeah let's stir up the soup. Then I figured later on, that it shouldn't be done without sleeping on it first.

But now.. I don't know. I couldn't have it done myself. If I knew I had a baby with someone by accident even, I would most likely demand that we must have it. I know, you guys go 'uhh what about the woman rights11'. But.. I don't know.

I just don't feel, I mean I just couldn't do it. Then again, I'm not here to stop others doing what they want. However, when it comes to me, abortion is an option ONLY if it threatens the life of the mother. If not, then no abortion if you ask me. I don't even care if it's a baby of another man. Then we take care of that baby and try to adapt and grow as our own.

I don't know what is changing me slowly. Keep discussing, I need to get ready for the party!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

I used to like you.

Comment

I agree Pek. I couldn't do it myself, but I'll let others do to their kind as they please.

Apart from that - party on thursday night? Got to get going this early?

Comment

I'm getting little drunk here Mr JohnT. If you keep at it like this, I might just turn maniac!!

Oh well, I go and iron my boxers now. I have some friends here too so I can't be posting here a lot tonight anymore.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

ecthy, I'm turning myself into maniac!
          In da butt.

Comment

I still support early term abortion. I'm glad they got rid of that partial birth abortion (yes I know that's not an accurate name for it).

I've always been a flip flopper. But I haven't really flip flopped on anything recently.

Yeah I supported Tookie's death even though I'm officially against the death penalty. I just felt disgusted at that whole ordeal last week. The guy is a brutal murderer!! And these celebrities are talking about him like he's Jesus Christ. I wouldn't have minded the celebrities being executed either. . Why is is celebrities will come together for a cause to defend criminals. But never the victims?

Comment

Pekka, you should be wearing your pants when your friends are there...

Comment

NO! I have shorts on.. don't worry. I'm not here naked, besides they took off 5 minutes ago to get some pizzas, I'll change before they'll get back. I'm a gentleman.

JohnT, Why do you hate me now? What did I do? I apologize if I offended you.
                In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                  JohnT, Why do you hate me now? What did I do? I apologize if I offended you.
                  Calm down. JohnT follows that statement with a winking smilie. He's joking.

The last thing I changed my position on was free public transportation. It was pointed out to me that, if it were free, the homeless would move into our buses and use them for housing.

Comment

damn that winking smilie.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

Calm down. JohnT follows that statement with a winking smilie. He's joking.

The last thing I changed my position on was free public transportation. It was pointed out to me that, if it were free, the homeless would move into our buses and use them for housing.
                      and use them for a toilet as well. .

Comment

Xkribbler, Well, as you know, no wait, I'm not serious 89% of the time! Only time I'm serious is when it's about war, some part of politics, Jesus, hermafrodites and winter war.

Just because I don't put smilies myself doesn't make it serious question. I happen to know JohnT idolizes me. He has riches of world, beautiful wife and daughter, great future with business oriented mind and experience, he prolly can afford his own BBQ food let alone equipment unlike myself, yet I'm his secret idol. This I know for I am the teller of TRUTH!

NOW! where are my friends though. They were supposed to be back already with the pizzas.. I might as well make myself another Pekka-drink.
                        In da butt.

Comment

Comment

Maybe you should iron your underwear again, just for good measure.
                            "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                            "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                            "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Things change. More at 11.
                              "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                              "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                              "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                              "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                              X