Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most common name fo male newborn in Germany/Sweden/Vatican... etc. is Mohammad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, it's racism/xenophobia all right. I just wanted to know is there anything behind it, it seems that there isn't.

Comment

They're giving their kids native names to use in public so they can sneak up on you and overwhelm your nation. Only once your nation has accepted the governance of a council of mullahs will you find out how many Mohammeds are living amongst you.
      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

It's Mo-Hammer time!!

Comment

Muslism in Europe are still religious; Christians in Europe are not. Muslims go in for a handful of traditional names. Christian Europe draws on a much wider pool of available names for kids. So I can imagine the single most popular name being Mohammed.

Fun fact from secular America: Mary was one of the top ten -- and frequently #1 -- most popular girl's names in the US for most of the 20th century, but hasn't appeared in the top ten since 1971. The US Social Securit Administration has a fun site with this data here:

"I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Working...
          X