yes yes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes yes

merry christmas, happy hanukkah, happy holidays etc.

I'll be gone for a while. Don't know when I come back but maybe in a week or so. It's the seasons.. I have tons of work to do, and I mean a lot. But today I will party and go make one clubs admission fee worth it for the girls.

Also I apologize to everyone I have offended. I will try to hold back with the stuff, even though I am never serious in half of the stuff but it seems it's difficult to tell so I will cut down on it anyway. Also don't be afraid to PM me or tell me that you are being seriously offended, I have respect for every poster in here enough to stop, that is, if you are really getting offended with your small egos .

Hope you get nice presents, eat good and stay safe.

Ta-ta.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

jesjes
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Re: yes yes

Originally posted by Pekka
      But today I will party and go make one clubs admission fee worth it for the girls.
      Sig material

Happy holidays Pekka!
      What?

Comment

Also I apologize to everyone I have offended.
        I am offended by your apology!

Comment

Also I apologize to everyone I have offended.
          If you were really sorry, you would have never offended us in the first place.

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

oh damn... I just got warned about my grandpa.. that his condition is getting worse fast.. this might be the last Christmas they say.. he has that illness where you forget things and have difficulties speaking.. alzhaimers? Well anyway, he is a superman with the biggest credentials in our whole family, and he still sends me some money every now and then for studies.. I haven't seen him in a while but this is what I was afraid to find out. Damn it.. I hope this isn't the last christmas with him.

I mean, they had to warn me, so I wouldn't be shocked. He wasn't in good condition last time either.. couldn't put a sentence together, but now they warn me? Damn... must be bad
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

no no
              "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
              "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
              Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

sorry about your grandfather pekka
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

but now they warn me? Damn... must be bad
                  I hope that's not the case, but you're probably right.

Comment

not that its much consolation with this type of family news, but never forget when the sad time comes, your Grandfather will live on through you.
                    I try to honour mine in this way by doing good deeds he would have done or approved of. Its the only thing we have being mortal

But on a more positive note happy xmas(to everyone) and all that.
                    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Working...
                    X