New Form of Advertising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ming

Oh come on... how can you call somebody who pays a women to wear a short skirt, and then bend over a lot, the scum of the earth. Some would say we are doing most males a big favor
    And all females a disfavor.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

How so? He's helping them do what they're good at

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
        How so? He's helping them do what they're good at
        Awfully macho posturing for a teenage computer geek.
        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd

And all females a disfavor.
          I don't know about that... The women hired were models, and made good money for their efforts. Not much different than doing commercials for Victoria Secrets
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

While I don't think it's much of a favor, but I don't see it as a disfavor, either.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

If you are familiar with trade shows... many of them are just filled with beautiful women acting as hostesses at booths or handing out sales literature... It's honest work
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

I don't know about that... The women hired were models, and made good money for their efforts. Not much different than doing commercials for Victoria Secrets
                Advertising is evil period because it promotes buying stuff[/ludd]

Comment

If you are familiar with trade shows... many of them are just filled with beautiful women acting as hostesses at booths or handing out sales literature... It's honest work
                  Booth Babes

The only thing that makes trade shows worthwhile.

(and I still can't see the boat that's supposed to be in Japher's pic )
                  Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth
                    Booth Babes
                    The only thing that makes trade shows worthwhile.
                    In my business, I unfortunately have to go to a lot of trade shows... and you are indeed right...

BOOTH BABES!
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

In my business, I unfortunately have to go to a lot of trade shows...
                      You have my sympathies. I've been in and around the trade show/special events industry for some years now, I've seen far too many shows to ever enjoy one.
                      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth
                        You have my sympathies. I've been in and around the trade show/special events industry for some years now, I've seen far too many shows to ever enjoy one.
                        While I'm not sure that I can ever say I've enjoyed a trade show... certain locations (Like Vegas) can make them more acceptable... and if this latest form of advertising came to American trade shows... I might find them a tad more acceptable
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

I still can't see that boat...
                          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

yeah, I think it's like one of them mind's eye posters... I could never do those things
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

Its funny looking at that girls butt doesn't make me want to buy a camera.

Comment

I already got the picture
                                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X