X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

logo?
    Monkey!!!

Comment

You know, the company name over some butt cheeks. That's their logo, right?

Comment

Yep... their corporate logo is just a big red Kodak...

But I have to agree with some, it's not the first thing I see
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

How much did the chicks get paid? Advertising must be the easiest job ever.

Well, not the kind of advertising Ming does, that involves hours of studying markets, demographics, charts, etc.

But selling ad space, all you need to do is have a good place for people to see things (land for a billboard, or a space on the side of a bus, or your ass) you're sitting on free money!
          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Warning mrmitchell, your ass has to be worth looking at for long enough for the observer to absorb the sponsor's message/identity/whatever.

Comment

I'm more of a breast man myself. I'd like to see more advertising on halter tops and such.

Comment

I'm sure people are offering that kind of space to advertisers on sites like eBay. Some people have offered up their foreheads for tattoos... wearing a hat, shirt... painting their car... it's amazing what people are willing to put up with for some free money. However, the novelity of these kind of ideas is getting old, so their is little PR value to be gained. But this "assvertising" is the best new idea I've seen in this particular arena in a long time
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

nice "professional" thread, ming
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

They could use a tool like this, but a logo instead of words:

So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                      nice "professional" thread, ming
                      Yep...

But believe it or not... it's my job to find and an analyze new media opportunities. And since my speciality is Business to Business... this is an idea I have to look in to
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

What does TULS mean, and why do they have some letters backwards?

Ming, if your agency ever wants to branch out into this kind of thing, and needs some help with interviewing potential new "advertisers", then let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                          Yep...

But believe it or not... it's my job to find and an analyze new media opportunities. And since my speciality is Business to Business... this is an idea I have to look in to
                          Perhaps do some studies on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                            yeah but you can't see what's written on her ass.
                            "Please insert here"
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

More evidence that advertisers are the scum of humanity.
                              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
                                More evidence that advertisers are the scum of humanity.
                                Oh come on... how can you call somebody who pays a women to wear a short skirt, and then bend over a lot, the scum of the earth. Some would say we are doing most males a big favor
                                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                                X