Cheap, tightwad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap, tightwad

Are you cheap? I find it difficult to spend money on myself. There must be a way to break this cycle.

I'm like George from Seinfeld.
    yes
    46.88%
    I'm an average spender I guess
    31.25%
    I spend money like it's going out of style
    9.38%
    I spend money like an NBA basketball player
    6.25%
    I blow lots of money on bananas
    6.25%

Hell yeah, and Christmas is hell for me
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I got in an argument with wifey about how much she was spending on other people... as well as the number of people she was buying stuff for.

Don't know if I'm cheap or if we're just poor
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Whether my wad is tight is nobody else's business.

Comment

it's tight... I can tell
          Monkey!!!

Comment

I'll give you a nickel if you retract that statement.

Comment

I'm reasonable. Probably not an average spender, i spend quite a bit on chocolate, eat out frequently and travel abroad at around twice a year. But then I'm careful and don't spend it like it's going out of style, and I don't spend it in large amounts when I don't have it - I rarely go far into my overdraft.

Somewhere between average and spender.
              Smile
              For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
              But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

I had to turn my heat down. I normally keep my house about 63 or 64 F. 17.77 C

Comment

In Vegas... don't you mean turn down your AC?
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

we actually do have a winter you know. It got down to 26 F the other day. It's 60 F out right now.

Comment

I hope to die penniless.
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I am probably

"I spend money like it's going out of style" while I voted for

average spender
                        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

When I die, I hope people say of me "Damn, he sure owed me alot of money"
                          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

What's the point?

Any money left after you die is just wasted/lost.
                            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Even for a Scottish person I'm stingy. I especially hate wasting food - I'll happily tuck into wierd 'fusion' mixtures to avoid letting anything in my cupboard go mouldy.

Comment

Working...
                              X