Battlestar Galactica question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlestar Galactica question

I saw the mini series on the weekend - just curious, in the tv show that followed, do they never use those new Vipers again, since they were so vulnerable against Cylon electronic warfare? Or do the find a way to circumvent this problem (I'm not even sure if they have some of those modern Vipers left, there were so many destroyed).

Please enlighten me
    Blah

Major spoilers; middle to end of last season:
    Spoiler:
    I believe when they meet up with the other surviving Battlestar she has the new Vipers aboard. Also, Galactica developes her own brand new Vipers to replace the ones that were in use prior to the mini-series in the timeline that were, understandably, getting old and pretty beat up.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Thank you
      Blah

Comment

Major Spoiler:

Spoiler:
        Without Lorne Greene, there can be no Battlestar Galactica.
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Major Spoiler:

Spoiler:
          bah
          Blah

Comment

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

The entire old show was stupid
              Blah

Comment

Major spoiler:

Spoiler:
                So is the entire new show, but the old show had style.

Comment

Blah

Comment

Major spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    No, it had window curtains for uniforms. WINDOW CURTAINS!

Comment

Major spoiler:

Spoiler:
                      What's wrong with window curtains?
                      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Major spoiler:
                        Spoiler:
                        I didn't read any of the spoilers
                        What?

Comment

I think you do see the new Vipers flying later on, but I don't actually recall any mention of them being fixed to withstand Cylon infiltration. Maybe they copied and rebuilt the older systems from the old Vipers and put them in the new Vipers.
                          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

I seem to recall the MK IV's have indeed been re-wired... Dunno if it was stated in-show, or if the production crew has said so. They do fly CAP, so it's a reasonable assumption.
                            I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                              I think you do see the new Vipers flying later on, but I don't actually recall any mention of them being fixed to withstand Cylon infiltration. Maybe they copied and rebuilt the older systems from the old Vipers and put them in the new Vipers.
                              [ Spoiler ] tags, jackass.

Comment

Working...
                              X