Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dis? That's what the OP said already...

Comment

haha, okay so I didn't read the article. I thought it was a similar article from a couple of days ago which didn't include the new developments. Because both articles start off the same way. they just didn't include the part about the ring until further down.

Comment

Amazing what a little bit of research can dig up, huh Winston?

Dis:

Comment

haha, okay so I didn't read the article. I thought it was a similar article from a couple of days ago which didn't include the new developments. Because both articles start off the same way. they just didn't include the part about the ring until further down.

Dis, it's the exact same article.

Comment

Sorry, man, I had to do it...

Thread saved!

Comment

Oh and for the sake of completion and maybe to make Dis feel a little bit better..

Originally posted by JohnT
              I'm just copying Dis's link so he can't deny that he didn't post a link to the very same article that's quoted in the OP.
              My bolds.

Ah, today was a good day.

Comment

Dis, it's the exact same article.
                yes I know that. I'm talking about the one last week.

I was thinking of this article.
                This is London magazine has been established for over 65 years, providing readers with information about events, exhibitions, music, concerts, theatre and dining. As life returns to normal, Londoners are heading back into the Capital and many visitors are already coming from further afield.
                Last edited by Dis; December 20, 2005, 14:25.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                  Oh and for the sake of completion and maybe to make Dis feel a little bit better..

My bolds.

Ah, today was a good day.
                  Rightcheer in the south, y'all, that there's a purfektly fine sounding sentence, ya no-account forwenor!

Comment

Couldn't resist.

That is, there's no way I could deny not being able to see the wrongness of not resisting.

Comment

That wasn't not my thinking - not at all!

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclotron
                        No, doofus, Hitler was German and Beethoven was Austrian. Everybody knows that.
                        psstt..Doofus:

Early years

Adolf Hitler as an infant.Adolf Hitler was born on April 20, 1889, at Braunau am Inn, Austria, a small town 90 km (55 miles) west of Linz in the province of Upper Austria, on the bank of the River Inn, which formed the border between Germany and what was then Austria-Hungary. He was the fourth of six children of Alois Hitler (1837–1903), a customs official, and Klara Pölzl, Alois' niece and third wife. Of these six children, only Adolf and his younger sister Paula reached adulthood. Alois Hitler also had a son (Alois Junior) and a daughter (Angela) by his second wife. In Mein Kampf, his autobiography and exposition of his political ideology, Hitler describes his father as an "irascible tyrant"; however, there is little indication that Alois Hitler treated his son more strictly than was usual for that time and place. Alois Hitler became a heavy drinker and died in a tavern.

anyhoo

@ Ahnold

He been busy

Latest film deal and all
                        Attached Files
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I think the elderly troll missed some smilies.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Clearly. Where's sava with his enormous smilies when you need them?
                            Lime roots and treachery!
                            "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

I'm just copying Dis's link so he can't deny that he didn't post a link to the very same article that's quoted in the OP.

Comment

Working...
                                X