I'm becoming a huge nerd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm becoming a huge nerd

well it's not like I'm not software engineer but I'm just spending more time doing nerdy stuff than I used to.

I'm not worried, but I just feel I'm too addicted. I read a damn chess strategy book adn found it super fascinating. I read texas dolly's Supersystem ... again. Found if fascinating.

I'm reading all these weird books about who cares, and I just got my hands on WSOP 2005, all the televised episodes, so I'm looking at watching it 30 hours straight. To some of you it seems normal.

But let my neighbours come in and see me watching 30 hours of POKER in a row, cheering, laughing, being interested and generally just being really into, they'd say 'ohh I think he's a serial killer'.

But you know.. I like it so leave me alone.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

NERD!!!!!!!!!

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I still can kill most men easily.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

NERD!!!!!!!!!!!

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

In da butt.

Comment

Come on, Super Goof, you just want people to notice you. That's not going to happen if you stay indoors all the time.
            Attached Files

Comment

say hello to Zeb
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

and you can't beat this one

In high school, I once set the alarm for 6:30 in the morning to make index cards for a paper I was writing. Not because I needed more time to finish the paper, but because I thought making index cards was fun.
                Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                  I still can kill most men easily.

Comment

I'm becoming a huge nerd
                    Nothing wrong with the nerd part. But you should go on a diet to stop the hugeness.

Comment

I'm big and I embrace that. I wrestle idiots. Pencil necks should step aside. Kiddie table is served already.
                      In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave
                        and you can't beat this one

In high school, I once set the alarm for 6:30 in the morning to make index cards for a paper I was writing. Not because I needed more time to finish the paper, but because I thought making index cards was fun.
                        I bet someone anal like her rocks in the bed
                        Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Attached Files
                          Unbelievable!

Comment

Nerds
                            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

You're worried that you're becoming a nerd, so you post your concern on an internet forum devoted to Turn-Based Strategy Computer Games?

"Becoming" is not the word you want...
                              "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                              X