X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The official why chronicles of narnia movie sucked thread

Spoiler warning, of course……

OKAY man that movie sucked, a few particular complaints…..

What the hell is the moral of this movie? The “prophecy”. Are they saying monarchies are inherently moral? That its good to give up their freedom to complete strangers? That some unknowable authority gives a divine mandate to rule?

They gave up their freedom to these four children for WHAT? What the hell made THEM so deserving?

Hell, what did they do to WIN the fight! They didn’t do particularly well in battle and resurrecting half the army at the “perfect” moment was something Aslan did, not the kids.

So what the hell is the point? These children magically become the government without doing anything to merit it.

My next complaint is the sanctity of human consciousness….. what exactly does the end of the movie say about the sanctity of human consciousness? Most of us hold the idea that our experiences are most, if not all of what makes us, “us”. So they can magically transition from having lived about oh… 25 years, to being young children again? Hell, what about the youngest girl, who was what, 5 or 6? This makes a mockery of the idea of a human mind.

Oh yeah, the plot sucked and the battle totally ripped off the tolkien…. I was waiting for
    Aslan to scream “Muster the Rohirum!” as he started blowing on statues.

Don’t forget, Aslan died for your sins!

I want my money and 2 hours of my life back.

So why did you hate that god unbelievably awful movie?

Feel free to state your opinion in the other thread on this movie. Lord knows we don't need two threads on this movie

Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
    X