lennon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOAD?

Can't suck worse than Jessica Simpson's These boots are made for walking cover, in any case.
    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

System of a Down, but yeah, what you just named sounds pretty horrifying too
      "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

The incredible lack of taste in music from people at Apolyton never ceases to amaze me.
        Oi, bite me :P

Comment

Originally posted by Vince278
          Is there anyone out there who likes Yoko Ono?
          Yes.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Nonsense, absolutely no cover could aspire to be half as atrocious as Celine Dion's rendition of "You Shook Me All Night Long" by AC/DC, air guitaring and all. *shudders*
            Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
              you are so behinde the times man

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
                Nonsense, absolutely no cover could aspire to be half as atrocious as Celine Dion's rendition of "You Shook Me All Night Long" by AC/DC, air guitaring and all. *shudders*
                you are right

Comment

Originally posted by BustaMike
                  Yes, I'm putting it in the same category as that Avril Lavigne SOAD cover.
                  THANKS FOR REMINDING ME AND RUINING MY DAY!!!
                  Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                  Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                  Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Ultra Nate - Set You Free
                    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
                      That is about the only thing that could be worse than the original version of that song.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                        Yes.
                        "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                        "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                        2004 Presidential Candidate
                        2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Working...
                        X