This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Brownies and Airplanes

My housemate and I got in this discussion in which he wondered out a loud whether if it is possible to bring magic brownies with you on a domestic flight in US without having to worry about being busted. He thinks it's a safe bet and I still think there's a risk he can get caught. But I don't really see dogs while I'm flying domestically.

EDIT: Darn darn I forgot to make a poll
    Who is Barinthus?

Is it really worth it?

Comment

He thinks so
      Who is Barinthus?

Comment

No, it isn't safe.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

But worth it
          Lime roots and treachery!
          "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

I wouldn't do it, besides, they're best eaten fresh anyway.
            Visit First Cultural Industries
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclotron
              But worth it
              I've only tried pot on 2-3 occasions and I didn't like it very much.

So no, not worth it.
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                I've only tried pot on 2-3 occasions and I didn't like it very much.

So no, not worth it.
                It took me 4 tries before it did anything for me. You're not trying hard enough.
                Lime roots and treachery!
                "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

The pot didn't do anything the first time, and the next time all it did was make me dizzy.

Booze, on the other hand, never disappoints.
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

You guys are such n00bs

When first trying you need to know how to inhale properly. I was lucky enough to know how to inhale right, and also lucky enough to have a friend who got me stoned off of REALLY GOOD SH1T.

My first time was off of a gravity bong and it was pure hashish.

I was in a whole other world.

I remember the experience very well. First I started swaying back and forth... it seemed like time was lagging slightly. I could tell something was happening. I was looking around the room and I could see trails. Boy was I stoned. Everything felt good. We turned the lights off, turned on blacklights and turned on some music. It was awesome.

This was at a dorm room at Northern IL Uni, BTW...

FOR ALL YOU KIDDIES OUT THERE, YOU SHOULD WAIT UNTIL 18 BEFORE DOING MARY JANE!!!

If you didn't feel anything your first time, chances are, you didn't do it right.

Also, your first time should be with REALLY GOOD STUFF. You don't want to start out with bad stuff or even middle grade stuff because it will give you a bad impression of what getting stoned is like.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                      If you didn't feel anything your first time, chances are, you didn't do it right.
                      I inhaled deeply and held it in my lungs just like my friend told me to.

Nothing.

Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I know a fair ammount of people who pot does nothing too.. or who don't enjoy the effects

jM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

I inhaled deeply and held it in my lungs just like my friend told me to.

Nothing.

Do you remember the quality of the buds?

How much did you smoke?

There are lots of factors involved in how you get stoned. I wasn't there so I can't comment on what went wrong.

But that's my point. A bad first time experience can turn someone off to

I was lucky that my friend got me really stoned off of hashish and we smoked out of a gravity bong.

I think that to this day, that might have been the best stuff I ever smoked.

The downside is, it is all downhill from there.

But still, it was such a cool experience, I will never forget it. I had never tried anything like that before. I had only really gotten drunk maybe once or twice before. I was 18 at the time.

It is probably like one of the top 3 or 4 coolest experiences in my life.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                            I know a fair ammount of people who pot does nothing too.. or who don't enjoy the effects

jM
                            Yeah, that's another thing... different people just enjoy different things. And that's cool too.

No problem with that.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

It could have been low quality. I have no clue.
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                              X