X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Christmas tree thread

No comments- setting up the tree is my mum's job

Next: your pictures!
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

aw come on. no christmas tree at home?
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

My house at uni is full of atheists and agnostics. We completely forgot to put on up due to time/money.
      Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
      -Richard Dawkins

Comment

I don't have room/money to get one, and in my family we don't put up the Christmas tree before 23rd
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

My parents will put theirs up on the 23rd. I won't have one in my appartment.
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I detest how my family always wants to put a spiked helmet on it

Comment

My mom got one of those fiber optic christmas trees. They look pretty bad ass.

Artificial trees

Comment

Holiday tree*
                "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

my family rarely puts one up.. and hardly even gets together

so this year I am not going to spend the money to be with them (~400)

we definitely don't do anything religious, although my younger sister + mother still claim to be religious, and my younger brother and myself are practicing

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill3000
                    Holiday tree*

OMFG! Bill wan'ts to take JEBUS out of Christmas! REPENT SINNER!

Comment

Working...
                    X