The Christmas presents thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Christmas presents thread

Post pictures of your Christmas presents! If you don't like this thread, blame yourself for being poor.

I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

(the wording of the thread title is ambigous: it could mean "presents you are going to give" or "presents you are going to get")

Comment

Or in your case, VL, presents you got several years ago.

Comment

Remember he's from Croatia

I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york
          Or in your case, VL, presents you got several years ago.
          I always wear my Doc Martens out.

They're just so comfortable.

I haven't seen any of my Christmas prezzies yet- except the ones I bought myself.

I found myself the promotional film programme for the McKellen/Loncraine 'Richard III' in a charity shop.

Don't have a photo of it though...

Gotta ***, love ?
          Attached Files
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

To: Me
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I guess I'll fetch a Comic by Pétillon for my father (or a CD of Breton music).

I have no fricking idea for my mother. Maybe a CD of Cuban music. All these years, and I still know nothing about what could please her (bar flowers)

I have also no idea for my brother. I generally give him a comic for christmas, but it's getting old. And I don't want to repeat what occured last year (he asked to to "safekeep" the comic at home ). Maybe I'll give him a DVD, but I haven't the foggiest idea of what it shalle be.

I have a mcuh clearer idea for my aunt and for my cousin. However, since I'll get an "exceptional bargain" on the CDs, I won't mention it here

As for me, I'll get some clothes (including a very nice pull-over, with silk and Kashmere). When we bought them, my mother and I, I learned to my surprised that the small size fits me best

I also suppose I'll get some book from my aunt, an agenda from my cousin (I hope so, her agendas are great ), and a DVD from my brother. I also got 100€ from the grandmother
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                (or a CD of Breton music).

Breton music:
                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                  As for me, I'll get some clothes (including a very nice pull-over, with silk and Kashmere). When we bought them, my mother and I, I learned to my surprised that the small size fits me best
                  Yeah, I'm quite tall (and thin), but was pleasantly surprised when I went shopping with a friend and she convinced me to try a small jumper on.

I also suppose I'll get some book from my aunt, an agenda from my cousin
                  agenda = diary
                  ordre du jour = agenda

Comment

So far, this is all I know:

To: Me

Comment

BYW: I really loved last nights South Park episode. The townfolk had gotten so into love and family and peace and cr4p like that, the store owners were going bankrupt. It was up to the kids to show the town the true meaning of Christmas: Presents.

Comment

Don't know what husband is getting me but apparently it's something really good because my daughters know and they said it will certainly keep him out of the dog house for the next three months, so it must be spectacular! Actually they said it will be his get out of jail free card for the next three months.

He's getting Playstation 2, cd burner, headphones with mic, 7 dvd's, and of course the obligatory underware and socks.
                        Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                        Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                        You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
                          Don't know what husband is getting me but apparently it's something really good because my daughters know and they said it will certainly keep him out of the dog house for the next three months, so it must be spectacular! Actually they said it will be his get out of jail free card for the next three months.

He's getting Playstation 2, cd burner, headphones with mic, 7 dvd's, and of course the obligatory underware and socks.
                          My sweetie allowed us to get me and her some much wanted trinkets

I got her a Laser Printer she wallways wanted and some crafting stuff she does love to do

Me got me a bunch of DVD's and a Dragon Naturally Speaking version8 speech recognition voice to text

its awesome

the hard part is trying to teach it Yankenese (as I am from the Northern United States)

Anyhoo

Tiamat

Allow him the Honor and Dignity, to go Commando @ Christmas

It's..It's well..Liberating
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york

Yeah, I'm quite tall (and thin), but was pleasantly surprised when I went shopping with a friend and she convinced me to try a small jumper on.
                            That's odd - I'm also in the tall-and-thin category, and I alway need to buy XL or XXL to get the sleeves long enough. As I use to say, my jumpers are wide enough I could have a friend in them.
                            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

We don´t do christmas presents in our family anymore. Saves a lot of money and anguish.
                              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                              X