Historical T-Shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Historical T-Shirts

Hi folks. I'm a long time reader of the Apolyton forums, first time writer. I've been a fan of Civilization since back when it was about building an empire to stand the test of time. Back in elementary school, Civ was what taught me innumerable vocabulary words (monarchy and masonry- who knew?) and first began my interest in history that continues to this day.

The other day, I noticed something about the clothes that people wear. People interested in sports have their own clothing to show their interests, advertising their favorite teams, colleges, and whatnot, with accompanying logos and the like. But I don't particularly like sports myself. What do I like, though? Ancient civilizations, for one. So the idea hit me: why not make t-shirts appealing to the history professor in all of us? So I went and did it.

Kaimonia's House of Values

Kaimonia, of course, being the name that I always give to my personal Civ. So, if you're interested, take a look.

Wow. Geeky.
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
    X