Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is more deserving to die - Ken Lay or Stanley Williams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is more deserving to die - Ken Lay or Stanley Williams?

I suspect that an actuary could convert statistics on a billion dollar fraud into a number of deaths and injuries likely to result. (Resulting from economic hardship - leading to criminal acts (robbery, domestic violence, dealing drugs, etc.)

If Ken Lay knew or should of known what was going on, is he responsible for these damages?
    I consider myself American and think Stan is more deserving of the DP.
    24.14%
    I consider myself American and think Ken is more deserving of the DP.
    13.79%
    I'm not American, and believe Stan is more deserving of the DP.
    17.24%
    I'm not American, and think Ken is more deserving of the DP.
    20.69%
    I think Ken and Stan face off in a banana-death-match.
    24.14%
    Best MMORPG on the net: www.cyberdunk.com?ref=310845

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind. -Gandhi

Ken
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Stanley. Anybody who actually knows anything about Enron is aware that the actual crooks were Jeff Skilling and Andrew Fastow.

Comment

why should anyone feel sympathy for some lowlife who killed four people in cold blood?
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

More loonies being locked up somehow would sure be a relief to the rest of us.

Comment

I have no idea who these people are or what they hva done.

Just kill that Stan fella
            CSPA

Comment

My sympathies are for Stan Lee. What a nerd!!!
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

People who post stupid polls.

Comment

Copycat.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                    Stanley. Anybody who actually knows anything about Enron is aware that the actual crooks were Jeff Skilling and Andrew Fastow.
                    Uh, yes.

Reagan: "I don't remember anything."
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Glad you agree. Which of the numerous Enron books did you prefer, UR? I preferred Eichenwalds for readability, but McLeans/Elkin's book goes into more detail. I found it funny that they took completely opposite tacks in describing Enron, didn't you? I mean, this dichotomy was shown even in the titles!

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney
                        why should anyone feel sympathy for some lowlife who killed four people in cold blood?
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

btw, comparing people to Ken Lay should be like invoking Godwin...
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

oh, and execute them both
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                              Glad you agree. Which of the numerous Enron books did you prefer, UR? I preferred Eichenwalds for readability, but McLeans/Elkin's book goes into more detail. I found it funny that they took completely opposite tacks in describing Enron, didn't you? I mean, this dichotomy was shown even in the titles!
                              John, it's impossible for a CEO to be innocent of these things, it's not like the whole scheme was in place for two whole weeks or something.

It's like Ronald Reagan disclaiming any knowledge of the Iran-Contra affair. Totally unbelievable.
                              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                              X