• Show
Clear All

"More from Weekly World News"

Comment

yeah I don't believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay
        "More from Weekly World News"
        Good catch, Ixnay. I didn't click on the link, but right there in the URL is a "WWN" directory.

In short: The story is as fake as something from The Onion.

Comment

From my wife who is reading over my shoulder - Could you call that "Oedipus hex".
          The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
          And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
          Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
          Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

I didn't know yahoo was in cahoots with them. Curses!
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

It's a shame that it's not for real.

Otherwise, it'd be damn funny.
              B♭3

Comment

Ah, who cares. It's still pretty damn funny.
                B♭3

Comment

A random question: Is WWN basically a paper version of The Onion, or does it actually portray itself to be considered to be real?
                  "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                  "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                  Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

WWN is quite clearly a fake newspaper, what with titles for articles like, "Nostradamus predicts 9000 new disasters for 2006!"
                    B♭3

Comment

Working...
                    X