No announcement yet.

Borf to be sentenced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Graffiti can be both great and downright ugly... unfortunatly it's the latter we see the most

In a parking lot basement near where I live there's a lot of nice graffiti. One of them says something like "happy new year 2005", looks really great, but then stupid idiot painted a line through '2005' and wrote in simple black '2006', making what once looked nice is now damn ugly
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Free Borf!!
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

The majority of the graffiti in my suburban area is just 'gang tags' in permanent marker by groups of young pikeys, like having WDS written on lamposts and at various places, and to clear up any confusion they have tagged at the station 'WDS, We drink Stella, We dont stop' which is kind of cool
        Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

The best graffitti in the DC area was on the outer loop of the Beltway on a railroad bridge near the Mormon temple.

"Surrender Dorothy"
          Old posters never die.
          They j.u.s.t..f..a..d..e...a...w...a...y....

Comment

That thing is so goddamn freaky. It's almost as bad as the Masonic headquarters in Alexandria
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

You should see the 16th street Scottish Rite temple...it's a weird combination of Egyptian temple with Sphinxes and Roman elements in the middle of a residential neighborhood...
              If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

"Surrender Dorothy"

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
                  He bought the dressing-down by the thousands of dollars of destruction that he caused and the cost of the law enforcement.
                  Here is the part that got me thinking there was more than that:

"You profess to despise rich people," she said. "You profess to despise the faceless, nameless forms of government that oppress. That's what you've become. That's what you are. You're a rich kid who comes into Washington and defaces property because you feel like it. It's not fair. It's not right."

That is blatant ideological patronizing.

And I'm sure that this enlightened judge who sends crack addicts to jail everyday (probably thinking he' doing America a service), from the comfort of his chair and his law degree, has a lot to show him about the 'real life'.
                  In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Here's hoping that the Enron guys will be told by the judge: "you're a CAPITALIST!!!, you professed to spoliate the poor ZOMFG!!1"
                    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

That is blatant ideological patronizing.
                      Yeh, well, judges can afford to be patronizing.
                      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Working...
                      X