X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no it's not
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Spam is tasty (salty and hammy). As Snoopy said, it's salt and fat....how can that taste bad?

Pan frying it and making a sandwich out of it with tomato is good.

It is supposed to be somewhat popular in Hawaii. I saw a famous Hawaiian chef named Sam Choy cook with it and say that it was popular.

Even though I think it's good, I can't remember the last time I ate it....so maybe it sucks.
      While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

testing... (ignore this post)

Comment

I can eat it - if it is covered with a layer of mustard....
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

spam is disgusting when raw, but can be craftily made into something quite edible when cooked.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Does any of the British posters know of a product called Luncheon Meat? If so, how does it compare to spam in terms of quality, taste and popularity?

Comment

Spam is OK. It's hard as hell to catch though... We had a small herd - 300 heads - back home and i used to round 'em up with my grand pa and drive'em down to the meat packers in Montreal. I'll tell you one thing: a Spam with a broken leg is much more dangerous than a pissed-off Grizzly.

Yup.

Sure is.
                What?

Comment

Momma spams, from what I've heard, are particularly nasty and have been known to kill children who venture too close to the spamlets.

Comment

A mommy spam and her spam cub?

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                      Does any of the British posters know of a product called Luncheon Meat? If so, how does it compare to spam in terms of quality, taste and popularity?
                      Hmm, it appears that luncheon meat is a more generic term for a variety of meat products that are precooked and canned, including SPAM. I was just wondering because my dad used to talk a lot about his company marketing luncheon meat in the U.K. back in the 70's.

Comment

I have never eaten Spam, and dont intend to.
                        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

I'm sure if you fried it up and covered it with melted VELVETTA cheese, it would be fine. YUCK
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

My, GOD, Rah, are you trying to make us sick????

If that doesn't do it, we'll slather some lovely Miracle Whip on that bad boy.

Comment

No bacon, melted butter or béarnaise sauce on that? Not even some smoked lard?

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                                Is it healthy though?
                                "Fat, salt, meat byproducts & mystery burger." Yep, sounds healthy to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X