Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RNC makes fraudulent ad, doctors photo of US soldier!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Normally I have a problem with doctored photos, but since they don't show the guys face, and don't seem to be have an opinion coming out of his mouth, this one seems pretty harmless, so I wouldn't make a big deal out of it.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Herbal Essences is good cheap shampoo.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I graduated from Herbal Essences to Garnier Fructisse when I let my hair grow out

Anyhow, I fail to see ANYTHING wrong there. They put a message on a TV to make an artistic point. They didn't imply that it wasn't photoshopped - it's a fake message on a TV screen to make a point. Hello ...
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
          Garnier Fructisse
          frenchy stuff
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

American Politics is like sports - rooting for one's team, filled with all of the fanboyism of sports as well.
            "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
            "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
            Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

WE NEED MORE TEAMS
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I should do more rooting...
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I use Tesco's own
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                    The Dems are equally as bad.
                    Are they? You have a counter-example?
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                      I should do more rooting...
                      I read this in Australian, and it made me laugh.
                      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

And so it should

And my, that's a big line of Charley running all the way across Florida
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                        X