The Global Matriarchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Global Matriarchy

So... what would the world be like if it were run by women? Better? Worse? More interesting? More boring? More puritanical? More insane?

For the sake of discussion, we'll assume the "switchover" begins today, through the accepted means of political/economic change so that, by 2025, most of the worlds governments and corporations are run by females, with a few old men still in charge in some places.
    Last edited by JohnT; December 12, 2005, 06:52.

Better

The first thing that happens is a change in attitudes - a woman / girl becomes more cool if she sleeps with more men (like it is now with men). This has a side effect of depleting all but few online forums of their members.

Comment

In Germany it has already begun - Merkel.

Seriously, while I'm not a supporter of her political line; for now - if we ignore the aesthetics for a while - I think she's neither better or worse than a man as chancellor. She has of course another style than let's say Schroeder, but that can be said for other men too. In the end I only care what her government achieves, and for that it is too early to judge.
      Blah

Comment

Imagine if all the worlds leading political, military, financial, and religious organizations had synchronous menstruation cycles.

Comment

They all get free time then, at least the men can rule then for some days....
          Blah

Comment

Imagine if US and USSR were led by Jackie and Mrs. Khruscheva respectively, and were having PMS during the Cuban missile crisis...
            Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
            Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

"Make comments about my hair, willya bltch?" Presses button "We'll see if you need those ugly hats to keep warm now!"

Comment

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
                  Better

The first thing that happens is a change in attitudes - a woman / girl becomes more cool if she sleeps with more men (like it is now with men). This has a side effect of depleting all but few online forums of their members.
                  I'm postulating a complete peaceful reversal of thousands of years of patriarchal domination.

You're postulating that women, if given world-domination, will be more likely to give up the bootay, meaning more sex for all.

Now who here is living in a fantasy land?

Comment

Moreover, he's forgetting Oerdin's thread about guys prefering to play computer games to screwing their gf's.
                    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I assumed that Apolyton was one of the "few" that were able to resist.

Comment

I guess we are run by women more than most countries.

The difference? Umhh.. Ican't see any difference. It's about the same.

I don't care who runs things as long as they are competent. Excluding military .
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

So what, in your opinion, would the military be like if it were run by females?

Comment

it would be less efficient and less performing. It would get more complex.

And it would have lower moral.
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

It would be like the Finnish government, then?

Comment

Working...
                              X