No announcement yet.

Race riots in Sydney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did suspenders become NetNazi chic?

Oh and the usual big demo in Seoul is in August to commemorate the massacre (10 000 killed by the SK govm't).
    "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
    "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
    "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

• I'm with Pekka on beating the gangs. I think its the gang culture that is the blight on all our countries.

So i'm thinking zero tolerance. Send out a huge publicity campaign - that meeting in groups of larger than X in certain places at certain times is illegal(especialy/only young males?).

And then give the police/army legal rights to keep that law. After such nasty stuff as we've been seeing(the cause+effect), i lose all sympathy - so i'd go as far as giving them the authority to shoot to kill these scumbags.

It would have to be the police/army that do it - otherwise you just get a never ending cycle of family vs family. If the state does it, and does it well enough, then we might actually be able to walk where we like in our societies again?

And i dont buy the 'but what if their just groups of innocent kids going to the park' etc.

Kids/youths in gangs are many things these days - innocent is not the thing that comes to mind when i see them and the way they behave.

So lets give our governments the power to clean up the streets. my angry two cents.
      Last edited by child of Thor; December 20, 2005, 16:39.
      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• Riot police beating up scum

Riot police beating up protesters

But where do you put the line?
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

• where the knives+bottles are flying or the hoods are cruising in large numbers?
          Still i think you should issue the police/army in such a situation with filterd glasses, so colour is hard to make out. The right wing aussie(whites) should not be excluded from the culling imho.
          Folks walking with thier kids waving banners should be easy to tell apart.

it could be done in a festive manner - like a roo shoot
          'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• I'd rather be surfing
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
            X