• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I vote for:

BeBro- survivor of the scrutiny of the 1000 eyes of Dr. Mabuse

mindseye- escaped from the talons of Weng-Chiang

Agathon- logodaedalically dilly-dallying
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Thanks everyone for the voting. By thursday I hope to have an update!
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

CivNation

Zeus_of_Olimpos

Comrade Tassadar

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

hmm, I usually vote for the same people. but I'll change it up slightly this time. Sorry Fez, no votes for you. . You have enough points anyways.

Mrs. Tubeski
          Tiamat
          mr. fun

slight edit: one of those people are already in the hof.

Comment

Kassiopeia
            Jamski
            Method
            Smile
            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

As always, I protest this whole idea and regard is communist. It's nothing but a popularity contest and this is the internet, I think it's unhealthy. I truly do think this and I always say don't vote me, and then someone says omg lol I'll vote him because he said don't vote me, you know, that's just childish. I won't have anything to do with this communist tradition.

Ta-ta.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                I truly do think this and I always say don't vote me, and then someone says omg lol I'll vote him because he said don't vote me, you know, that's just childish.
                Ah, I get it now. You've just developed a sure-fire way to get yourself elected. Clever bastard.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

pekka a contender for the "best troll for votes award" but i thought tiamats was more funny. so i think
                  she is ahead of him..
                  "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

Originally posted by boann
                    pekka a contender for the "best troll for votes award" but i thought tiamats was more funny. so i think
                    she is ahead of him..
                    Now why didn't I think of that

maybe because no one knows I exist and how much I truly love Apolyton?
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Loinburger
                      Molly Bloom
                      Thebne

All 3 I think....
                      Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Now why didn't I think of that

maybe because no one knows I exist and how much I truly love Apolyton?
                        i know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by boann
                          she is ahead of him..
                          **incredulous look of hurt** Well I never!! Actually yes I have....several times.

You leave a girl no choice. **sucking up to commence** Pick me OOOOo OOOO yeah pick me

How's that? Do I get the Academy of Troll awards?
                          Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                          Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                          Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                          You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

As always, I protest this whole idea and regard is communist. [
                            I'm sure that free and democratic elections are communist.
                            -->Visit CGN!
                            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat

**incredulous look of hurt** Well I never!! Actually yes I have....several times.

You leave a girl no choice. **sucking up to commence** Pick me OOOOo OOOO yeah pick me

How's that? Do I get the Academy of Troll awards?
                              oh i give that a 7 for sure.. but its not over.. there is always lots of sucking up to watch..

Comment

As always, I protest this whole idea and regard is communist. It's nothing but a popularity contest and this is the internet, I think it's unhealthy. I truly do think this and I always say don't vote me, and then someone says omg lol I'll vote him because he said don't vote me, you know, that's just childish. I won't have anything to do with this communist tradition.

Ta-ta.
                                And yet you continue to post in this thread...
                                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                                Killing it is the new killing it
                                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                                X