Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jerks

I mean let's call it like it is.

In general, people who try to intervene to other peoples business when they could just enjoy their own stuff. People who think they need to get themselves involved in your business. That's how ALL the trouble begins. If everyone minded their own business, we wouldn't have any fights.

Now, another type of jerks is people who think they have the ultimate justification to break an art show, just because they feel it's something they don't a) want to see at all b) they don't think it's good enough.

Now, suppose you buy a ticket to a .. comedy show. You go see standup. What is the most DISRESPECTFUL and ANNOYING thing you could do? It's .. to request some joke. Maybe that person had heard the performers album or something, but does that person think the comedian on the stage is a damn jukebox? A little monkey boy, ready to take requests??? You know, sit your fat ass down and shut up.. if you don't like this show, get out. Why do you have to ruin it for everyone else with your stupid remarks? You're breaking the flow, some of us are really into it, and you just HAD to open your big mouth? You know the show is about the artist on stage. It's not interractive UNLESS the artist clearly starts it. Otherwise, sit down.

You know and then they go 'I have my rights I paid like 10 euros for the show'. You know so what? I paid 10 euros too and many others did, to listen to your remarks? I don't think so! Besides, maybe the REST of us weren't interested in some old lame album joke? It's a damn routine, a set, not series of stupid jokes. It's art, you don't go paint some things on a painting, you wouldn't break a rock concert and talk to the mic 'sorry, I think that wasn't good, I want to hear this and this next'. You know.. sit down and shut up!

It's like peopel think they bought the right to get the art. That's not what they paid for, they paid for entrance. If they didn't like it, what ever the art, they should leave then or at least not ruin it for the rest of us paid customers.

And no I wasn't in club or anything, I was watchign Richard Pryors video as tribute to his memory, and lately I've seen these stand up acts a lot and what do I get? Requests every freaking time.. or most of the times. And you can see the comedian dies inside, like they been stabbed.. they try to act cool and just do it, but it's like a big f you in your face.

Why can't people understand it?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

I quess comdedy should be taken seriously.
    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Absolutely.

Do you think some artists up in the stage, and I don't mean open mic night, but people who go out there to throw a 30 minute set or longer, do you think they're just jukeboxes? Your monkey boy?

no they are artists. Just because their art is to make someone laugh, doesn't mean you have the right to interrupt it at some point if you don't get it.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
      X