I'm a negative person but don't want to be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a negative person but don't want to be

Not completely. I just tend to do it though. Like my roommate got Fable during Thanksgiving and I had to mention to him that it is a bad game. I don't want to be as negative. I just don't know how to do it. Maybe I just can't stand for stupidity (like buying Fable...the xbox version no less). Anyone have any ideas?
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

be negative and BE PROUD

like me
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
      be negative and BE PROUD

like me
      Too positive. You're out of the club.

Comment

Sounds to me like you were being real, not negative.
        "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
        "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
        2004 Presidential Candidate
        2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by Dracon II

Too positive. You're out of the club.
          WHO SAYS I WANNA BE IN YOUR STUPID CLUB

YOU KNOW WHAT

YOU CAN'T BE IN MY CLUB
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I used to be negative, now Im not
            Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

I ma not a negative person

I expect the worse, and when it doesn't happen I am happy!

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

who cares if its a crappy game. saying its crap didnt bring anything useful to you, except maybe make your roomie dislike you. if its crap or not, its a small point, and whether you bring it up or not wont change anything, so you just shouldnt have.
                "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

You should have said:

"You bought it? Great! Fable is definitely worth its 10$ "

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

That's a lie.
                    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon
                      That's a lie.
                      LIES!!1

Fable is easily worth 10$. I'd go as far as 10€ even. But I would definitely not pay one cent more than that for the game.

Obviously, if the friend paid full price, he got immensely ripped off But otherwise, the game is pleasant.
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

You need to be in situation which makes you happy long enough for your negative experiences in life to lose their grip on you. Changes in latitudes, changes in attitudes.

Just be happy.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I usually expect bad things to happen, but it always becomes worse than what I expected...
                          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

You must really live a terrible life, Adagio. I barely see any post of yours that doesn't contain the smiley.

Comment

On the other hand I'm positive that some day I'm going to get a much better life... everything that has happened until now says it'll just get worse, but I'm quite sure it'll get better
                              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
                              X