infinity is not a value
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
      infinity is not a value
      your just jealous
      "

Comment

My actual bandwidth is 10Mbps if anyone was wondering...
        "

Comment

at school I get

Your current bandwidth reading is:

2.13 Mbps

which means you can download at 273.21 KB/sec. from our servers.

right now

2.36 Mbps

which means you can download at 301.8 KB/sec. from our servers.

right now

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Somethings definitely wrong with this test, it says I get 273 Mbps, which is several hundred times off.
            Visit First Cultural Industries
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

18.62 Mbps

which means you can download at 2.33 MB/sec. from our servers.

28.8 kbps dial-up
              33.6 kbps dial-up
              53.3 kbps dial-up
              56 kbps ISDN
              128 kbps ISDN
              150 kbps DSL
              256 kbps DSL
              512 kbps DSL
              19065 kbps YOU

Comment

Probably because it goes through a router. Though my roomies shouldn't be eating up too much right now.
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I can't believe this thread got 20 replies.
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

441.00kbps

which means you can download at 55.13 KB/sec. from our servers.

Ooo, not bad considering I set it up myself. And I'm female.
                    Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

Originally posted by Colon
                      I can't believe this thread got 20 replies.
                      Everybody likes a good penis measurement game, or should I say: no one can resist a ...

28.8 kbps dial-up
                      33.6 kbps dial-up
                      53.3 kbps dial-up
                      56 kbps ISDN
                      121.1 kbps YOU
                      128 kbps ISDN
                      150 kbps DSL
                      256 kbps DSL
                      512 kbps DSL

Yeah right!
                      I really shouldn't be doing this at 18.00h (second time was even worse)

Note: This test may not reflect the true speed of your connection

Well, at least they got something right.
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I'm getting ~100kbps, which is kinda funny since my p2p app was running at about 400 KiB/s.
                        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I got

79.30kbps

but another test gave me

2165 kbit/s.

weird. warum?
                          CSPA

Comment

172.40kbps

which means you can download at 21.55 KB/sec. from our servers.

Maybe one of those bastard sysadmins is throttling me...
                            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

This test sucks. I got about 150k, while my nominal reading is 8 M
                              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Suuure, blame it on the test.
                                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
                                X