X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh No

goddamnit.

god****ingdamnit.

I soooo hope we'll get them all, and I also hope someone will help us. Yeah, that would be nice.

oh **** oh **** oh ****.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

woops
      "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
      "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
      Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

This can't end well.
        Lime roots and treachery!
        "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Re: Oh Shi*

Originally posted by Az

goddamnit.

god****ingdamnit.

I soooo hope we'll get them all, and I also hope someone will help us. Yeah, that would be nice.

oh **** oh **** oh ****.
          We got your back
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

1. What "experts" would be so stupid as to openly and baltantly expose such activities??

2. Even if this was true before the report, aftre the report is becomes impossible- not only because, if true, it warns the Iranians, but because such a move would be dneounced internationally anyways.

3. Osirik was one lonely test reactor. Iran is much further along in nuclear research, had multiple facitlies, and a whole campaign of air strikes, let alone a couple, would not stop Iran. Such a move would be a huge boost of the Iranian government internally, and would allow them to protray themselves as victims of zionist and American aggression and undermine the European-American attempt to court third parties to deny Iran urnaium-enrichment technology, which Iran has a right to, anyways.
            If you don't like reality, change it! me
            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

So when do we start scolding Israel for starting the War of Civilizations?

Comment

I for one will support this wholeheartedly if it comes to the point where Israeli intelligence indicates there are no other options left. I supported the 1981 bombings in Iraq on the same grounds.

Sharon also hinted at this before, a couple of weeks ago at his annual extended briefing of the press, but he didn't give a time frame for it, saying only that Israel is prepared to strike against Iran if necessary, but that there were still possibilities for an aversion of the threat in the EU-Iran talks.

I'd hate to be the one in charge of such an operation, but if anyone can pull it off, it's the Israeli Air Force. Good luck to everyone involved.

Comment

Just what I predicted a couple of months back...
                  Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by Odin
                    So when do we start scolding Israel for starting the War of Civilizations?
                    What is Iran gonna do?

Invade Israel?
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Oh please. One would hope the Israelis would not be stupid enough to think such an attempt would do anything possitive. At best, Iran would be delayed from any nuclear development a few years, but its diplomatic hand would be strengthened significantly, and the diplomatic fallout for Israel and the US would be substantial in the ME.
                      If you don't like reality, change it! me
                      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

The Israelis don't give a **** about 'winning hearts and minds' - never have done.

Comment

I guess the only question is, do the europeans mind having Iran as a nuke power. If they do, Israel will recieve a slap on the wrist, and a pat on the back.

As for diplomatic fallout with the arab world, for Israel, it's unsubstantial. We have no serious political capital with anyone, except people who would cheer the planes on, like the kurds, for example.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
                            Oh please. One would hope the Israelis would not be stupid enough to think such an attempt would do anything possitive. At best, Iran would be delayed from any nuclear development a few years, but its diplomatic hand would be strengthened significantly, and the diplomatic fallout for Israel and the US would be substantial in the ME.
                            Delay Iran... keep delaying... delay them long enough, maybe there's a revolution. Who knows?

Isn't the younger generation in Iran more receptive to democracy and less enthusiastic of the current government there?
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The UK had better seriously think about getting its troops out of Iraq before this kicks off.

Comment

Working...
                              X