New Loft in Houston...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Loft in Houston...

Well, I just signed a lease on 1492 sq ft of urban bliss in Downtown Houston on Main St. 2 blocks from work, I can walk it through the underground (tunnels under downtown full of shops and restaurants) if the weather is bad.

24/7 Valet service...I never new i could get so excited about not having to park my truck.

anyway...i'll post some pics.

blurry shot of the view...

My room and bathroom...

i have more, but i guess that is good for now...
    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Nice. Who's the chick?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Leasing agent for the Lofts, and a Houston Texans cheerleader, and in a few months, my next ex girlfriend
      "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

yeah, more picks of the chick

I couldn't tell if she was hot or not, but seeing as she is a NFL cheerleader, I need not ask anymore
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Yeah, **** the apartment!

But are the cheerleaders rated in the same way as their team is doing?
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Is her name Mandy?

This is Mandy's first year on the squad, and she is very excited about the 2005-2006 football season. Mandy is a gemini who is originally from the Rio Grande Valley. She has a BBA in Marketing from the University of Texas at San Antonio and is currently working as a leasing consultant in the Houston area. Mandys favorite meal is sushi, and says that a great evening for her is spent on a night out with her friends or a quiet evening with her family.
            Mandy's favorite television shows include Will and Grace and Seinfeld, and her favorite cartoon is the Family Guy. Her favorite movie only comes on once a year, but it's on for 24 hours..."A Christmas Story". From Dave Matthews Band and Incubus to Mana, Mandy listens to an array of music, but says if she could sing like anyone it would be Mariah Carey. What Mandy enjoys most about being a Houston Texan Cheerleader is getting to meet and know the people of Houston. She says the toughest part about being a cheerleader are the long practices, but says that it's definetly worth all the hard work!
            Monkey!!!

Comment

sweet

man, I can't wait get out into the real life....
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Definitely better than 1-11
                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Need more pics (of the new future ex-girlfriend that is; the pic they have on the site leaves something to be desired).

I'm thinking of trading up for a bigger city apt. once the market cools down somewhat here in DC. 1,500 ft^2 is pretty damn huge for downtown, though.
                  I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Yes Japher, its mandy. Nice work!

Comment

Comment

It's kind of crazy how small the world is. When she was in 7th grade, she dated a guy who ended up being one of my good friends and roommates at baylor.

Comment

Nice looking apartment. Mind if I ask how much the rent is? (Or how much you make?)

I'd like to get one just to see the leasing agent

Comment

rent is ummm... quite a bit, for me anyway. It started off at $2300, and I negotiated a little.

Comment

holy ****.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X