Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oerdin, is that YOU posting at Democratic Underground?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oerdin, is that YOU posting at Democratic Underground?

I saw a poster there in a thread on nuclear energy (with some anti-nuclear nut called aztc BSing) with the username Oerdin. It that our Oerdin?

I sure hope not, but it wouldn't surprise me anymore.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Re: Oerdin, is that YOU posting at Democratic Underground?

Originally posted by Odin
      I saw a poster there in a thread on nuclear energy (with some anti-nuclear nut called aztc BSing) with the username Oerdin. It that our Oerdin?
      I occasionally post there mostly just to stir the pot and see how wacky people can be. Currently I am making pro-nuclear energy posts which some anti-nuclear power nut is going crazy over.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

First rule of DU on Apolyton- You do not talk about DU on Apolyton. Second rule of DU on Apolyton - You DO NOT talk about DU on Apolyton.
        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
          I sure hope not, but it wouldn't surprise me anymore.
          Don't feel so left out. I occasionally go over to Free Republic to stir the pot too. The extremists get worked up so easily when their tilted little world is exposed to be off kilter.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Your water bill must be pretty steep from all the showers you've had to take after those excursions...

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

Don't feel so left out. I occasionally go over to Free Republic to stir the pot too. The extremists get worked up so easily when their tilted little world is exposed to be off kilter.
              DU is sane compared to Free Republic, those Freepers are scary.

The only thing I don't like about DU is the number of conspiracy theories floating around there. I still haven't figured out what BFEE means yet.

Comment

Bush Family Evil Empire

You'd be suprised (disturbed is probably more appropriate) just how many business and political connections both here and abroad the Bush clan has.

Comment

DU is sane compared to Free Republic, those Freepers are scary.
                  FReeP is scary, but DU is currently more insane. I think that the "Michael Jackson trial is a Rove diversionary plot!" thread was a high water mark of something or other but certainly of nothing positive. Generally the two forums are pretty much mirror images, though. One of the most amusing things about them is that neither seems to realize how much alike they are.
                  "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                  "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu

One of the most amusing things about them is that neither seems to realize how much alike they are.
                    QF:tass:
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Link?
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

No, because you're too lazy to use Google.

Comment

ehhh... can't be bothered to go there, but yes, the forums are world famous for their (in)sanity
                          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                            No, because you're too lazy to use Google.
                            Not the site, the thread in question.
                            Unbelievable!

Comment

No, because you're too cheap to donate to DU to make use of their broken search function that doesn't actually work.

Comment

Working...
                              X