The History of Eggnog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Europeans don't drink eggnog
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

but you are all godless heathens now

sorry, you will be smited with all the rest
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I think we need more Holidays with two things.
        We need more turkey, and we need more egg nog.
        Want to start a petition? Anyone with me on this?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I have never had egg nog. I am not a sodomite and I don't intend to become one, so no thanks.

But I am for more holidays and more turkey.

As long as they have nothing to do with Jesus or slaughtering Indians.

but I would make an exception for a Holiday involving the celebration of Jesus slaughtering Indians
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I like the word Nog
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Liquor in your nog makes your noggin nod.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sloww Eggnog should have its own forum.
                Lime roots and treachery!
                "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Would Ted Striker ever get it on with a woman while drinking eggnog?
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Only MrFun would have added "with a woman" to that sentence. It's obvious to everyone else.
                    "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclotron
                      Only MrFun would have added "with a woman" to that sentence. It's obvious to everyone else.

What is my penance for pointing out the obvious?

Comment

You must send me all your eggnog. And rum.

Comment

oh, ok

Comment

why about just the eggnog... the rum is, uh, vanilla flavored.
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

I love egg nog, but I would never ruin the flavour with alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclotron

Comment

Working...
                                X