• Time
  • Show
Clear All

1) At least he's not Kevin Federline.

QFT.
    B♭3

Comment

Incidentally, I saw that Daily Show.

What was most amusing is that the clip of that Secular Central (O'Reilly's words) show O'Reilly aired was a year old--something which Jon Stewart was able to show, what with bringing out this year's Samantha Bee and comparing it to the Godless Central (Stewart's words) clip. The difference was subtle. Perhaps the highlights, but my money's on the fact that Samantha Bee's somewhat not non-pregnant now, whereas she was considerably more non-pregnant last year.

Then again, my politics may lean towards those who hate Christmas, Christians, Jews, morality, and I will not rest until every year families gather to spend December 25th together at Osama's homo-abortion-pot-and-commie-jizzporium.

link
      B♭3

Comment

I hope Jon Stewert lays the smackth down in Bill.
        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

The whole premise is wrong for o'reilly. Stewart is a comedian. He makes fun of people. He is excellent in political humour, so, exactly how is o'reilly going to engage into this battle?
          O'Reilly will tie them in with the "Hate America, Hate Christmas" crowd. He may try making it sound funny in his cornball humor way.

Berz did. He makes a thread here everytime O'Reilly scratches his arse. I'm suprised he failed to make a thread for that one.
          Actually, it was Jon Stewart's response to O'Reilly that inspired this thread. Now go away and obsess about someone else's obsession

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar
            I hope Jon Stewert lays the smackth down in Bill.
            on*
            "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
            "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
            Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Is he a right winger who shouts?

Every country has one of those

Does he get red when he shouts?
              I need a foot massage

Comment

No, he doesn't get red. His liver spots get more splotchy.
                The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
                X