Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dracon possesses the cumulative GPA of the Beast.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dracon possesses the cumulative GPA of the Beast.

I just received my final grades for the compulsory component of my degree... and my final, cumulative GPA turned out to be 6.667. If I remember my math correctly however, 6.667 is likely to be shorthand for 6.66666666666666666666666.......... and so on ad infinitum.

Should I be concerned?

Oh by the way... that's 6.667 out of 7

Comment

what the hell kind of grading scale do you use?

A=7?

but to GPA of teh beast!

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Lots of schools use it so people can look better against the 4.0 scale/
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

that makes it sound like a fairly petty ruse. having heard of some of the crap that goes on in faculties however, the pettiness does not surprise me.

Comment

What is your field of study?
            Visit First Cultural Industries
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Politics

Comment

Politics
                Lime roots and treachery!
                "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Re: Dracon possesses the cumulative GPA of the Beast.

Originally posted by Dracon II
                  I just received my final grades for the compulsory component of my degree... and my final, cumulative GPA turned out to be 6.667. If I remember my math correctly however, 6.667 is likely to be shorthand for 6.66666666666666666666666.......... and so on ad infinitum.

Should I be concerned?
                  Dear GPA of the Beast:

Join me!

Sincerely,

Polytubbie of the Beast

User ID: 666

Comment

Politics? Duh...
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

It's 616, not 666.
                      "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                      "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                      Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Oh yeah that's right

Comment

Working...
                        X