WOW! Greatest imitation!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW! Greatest imitation!

If you've seen Napolen Dynamite, then you'll get this imitation...

It's awesome, I mean it.

If you haven't seen Napoleon Dynamite, Go see it.

I got all shivers and stuff watching the video it was PERFECT. Tons of respect!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

That was great. But he didn't do Rolling Thunder!

One of the other second-year residents in my program looks uncannily like Napoleon. Tall, skinny, glasses, 'fro (though his is brown, instead of red), Mormon. He does a positively chilling Napoleon Dynamite impression, both the voice and the affect and the entire dance. It's hysterical.

He did the whole dance routine for one of the outgoing chief residents last year; she was obsessed with Napoleon Dynamite. I sent my colleague this website: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/napoleon to help him with him moves.

It was flippin' sweet.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

haha, sweet site .. thanks..

I don't know.. I just watched the movie like last week.. I like it. Not only is it awesome, it's also a great feel good movie.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

What is Napoleon Dynamite?

Comment

a great movie.
          In da butt.

Comment

Its a movie, the cult classic of this decade.
            Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Napoleon was much, much, much more spastic than the Penn State mascot.
              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

laurentius, did you by the way apply for the asian studies this year in the finnish university network for south and southeast asian studies?
                In da butt.

Comment

I just remember you once giving me the link.. and they just had the new chance to apply .. I totally got selected to their program It was crazy, they had all the polytechnic schools and universities in it, and also this year they had record amount of applicants.

Naturally they felt SC-Gaijin power and I cruised in

BANZAI!
                  In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                    laurentius, did you by the way apply for the asian studies this year in the finnish university network for south and southeast asian studies?
                    Yeah I did. It's gonna be my double minor.

Why? Did you apply too?

- Paul Valery

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                      I just remember you once giving me the link.. and they just had the new chance to apply .. I totally got selected to their program It was crazy, they had all the polytechnic schools and universities in it, and also this year they had record amount of applicants.

Naturally they felt SC-Gaijin power and I cruised in

BANZAI!
                      Awesome! Did they announce who got in already?

Gambatte kudasai!

- Paul Valery

Comment

yeah, they sent e-mails. I'm excited.. finally some studies I have interest in.. damn programming and mathematics coming out of the poopster..

but hey, thanks for the link way back then, wouldn't have applied if I hadn't known beforehand (that I want to apply when the time comes).

If you were unfortunate enough to not get in this time, I have a tip for your next application. Just lie.

In da butt.

Comment

ah didn't read your earlier post. So you got in too?
                          In da butt.

Comment

Yeah I went to see the guy who runs the whole show like a month ago and we talked for a while and he said that yeah sure you will get in. Well now I'm like WTF? since I didnt get any confirmation about it....

I guess it has all the other info too so could you perhaps forwrd that email to me too?

You got in eh...So I'll see you on the lectures then.

PS. you might find me and my friends paper on the future of East-Asia interesting. AKA I'm in a dire need of feedback

here: http://users.utu.fi/lwhell/

- Paul Valery

Comment

the lectures are net feeds though...

yeah I was half surprised, since I knew it was popular and all that, and since they had so many schools you could apply from, basically all schools. And my field of studies weren't the strongest one to compete with. Well I did write a nice letter about why I should be in it, and you know that I don't hold back when I let my ego go

So yeah if you have settled it before like a good lobbying leftist, then I'm sure everything is OK. The dude just prolly forgot to put you on the mailing list. That's the only info I got via the mailing list. But info will follow so it's not like you're missing anything out. Just waiting .. but make sure you're on the mailing list though.. I'd suggest you contact the person. But that e-mail had no info really. JUst that 'welcome' blaa blaa blaa.

I'll read your paper.
                              In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                              X