Cannot open E-mail attachments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot open E-mail attachments

I'm having this problem with my hotmail account. Anyone else encountered it?
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Yup, can't open yours either.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

come on, someone knows about this
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Ha! I fixed it

Comment

Older folks remembering to put on their glasses, thus being able to manage things on their own.

Comment

I've heard that a regimen of gingko biloba and foetal brain cells directly injected can help alleviate these sorts of problems AH....
            "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
            "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
            "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

that's a lie!
              Monkey!!!

Comment

nah it was weird - I'm not using outlook but it had this stupid virus setting running

Comment

Switch to Google
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                  X