Christmas decorations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas decorations

I really hate putting these up. but the girl at work called me a grinch when I told her I didn't have mine up yet. And I don't want to be a grinch . Jeez. Talk about peer pressure to act a certain way. . Maybe I am a grinch. But I think I just don't like hard work.

Anyways, I'm done. They look like ****, but they are up. I just do not have an artistic or decorative touch. I need to hire some gay guy to put my decorations up. . Actually I saw on the back of some guys truck, that they put up christmas lights. I wonder how much that would cost. Christmas lights are the ones I abhor the most.

Yeah sure I'm athiest/agnostic, but I don't want to be a grinch. .

Tell her, "Christmas was originally a pagan festival celebrating the winter solistice. Jesus of Nazareth was born in August of 4BC, you f*ckwit."
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

The solution is to lie. "Do you have your Christmas decorations up yet?" "Ummmm... yes?" "Wutang, now I can sleep with you or something!" But just make sure that you go into Barry White mode at her place or else at a sleazy pay-by-the-hour motel, because if you get it on at your place then she'll know that you were lying about putting up your Christmas decorations.
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
        Tell her, "Christmas was originally a pagan festival celebrating the winter solistice. Jesus of Nazareth was born in August of 4BC, you f*ckwit."
        my coworkers like me alot (or they are good at pretending to like me ), telling them things like this isn't likely to maintain that.

In any case, my mother also gets on my case about putting up decorations. You just can't win.

Comment

Bring your pet lion when you say such things. Tends to add an air of authority to your words.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
            I thought it was in the spring.

Comment

Equinoxes are in the spring/fall. Solstices are winter/summer. Easter (in the spring) was the Resurrection.

Comment

Just say that it is a family tradition that the decorations are put up ____ of December and you are just used to that.
                "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

The real secret is to never take them down.
                  "Remember, there's good stuff in American culture, too. It's just that by "good stuff" we mean "attacking the French," and Germany's been doing that for ages now, so, well, where does that leave us?" - Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral
                    The real secret is to never take them down.
                    I put down my mother's xmas decorations in May
                    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

the girl at work called me a grinch
                      Wow, what a compliment!

We all know that after the Grinch's heart grew three sizes, he became one of the most beloved people in Whoville.

Comment

That's only because he decided to put up everyone's Christmas decorations.
                        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

i have christmas lights almost like these

Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Working...
                          X