Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caption the Picture: Tom Delay Edition

I know it's not as good as some pics.

But I'm beginning to think maybe all these guys are cursed with looking goofy in news pictures:

So caption away:

(Approximate real caption: DeLays hurriedly enter a hotel)
    Attached Files
    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

he doesn't look goofy. The women look a little goofy I guess.

Comment

I don't get it. What's goofy about that picture?
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Only Jebus could save this thread.

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

@Joncha
          HAHHAHAHAAHHA!
          Nice Avatar!!!
          bleh

Comment

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Here - I've got another knee-slapper. I'll start it out.

"This is a picture of Tom Delay".
              Attached Files
              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

What do you mean that wasn't hair gel!?
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Tom Delay is stunned following a vicious right hook by a black bear.

Comment

Tom Delay learns what the trouble is with tribbles.
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

Onlookers were horrified as Tom Delay transformed into a werewolf yesterday.

Comment

Years of Rogaine applications culminated in a blood-curdling event Saturday as a full metric ton of lush, thick chest hair burst forth from under Tom Delay's shirt. He is currently in serious condition at Johns Hopkins.

Comment

Guynemer - (as I lay in bed with tissues stuck up my nose to stop another nosebleed - meds problems again).
                          The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
                          And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
                          Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
                          Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

You okay man?

Comment

Someone else play! Ignore the start of the thread, that last Delay pic is solid gold.

Comment

Working...
                              X