No announcement yet.

Peace Declaration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peace to Sloww because you can't declare war on him.

But nothing much.. just fightign these lying Norwegians, trying to claim things in Scandinavia..

In Scandinavia we have this saying.. Norwegians are like dogs, worth half a pig but harder to shoot!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Shouldn't it have been CPD ? no wonder people are confused.
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

hmm you're correct there.. I missed it... do you think that would be the reason why everyone wanted war?
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I'm sorry that we didn't receive your peace declaration before our sneak attack. TOO LATE, NOW DIE!
            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
              hmm you're correct there.. I missed it... do you think that would be the reason why everyone wanted war?
              Truthfully ? No. I guess that you are toast
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I guess I'm toast? Have you swallowed some legos again and got your air restricted?
                In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                  I guess I'm toast? Have you swallowed some legos again and got your air restricted?
                  Not your great evening of making yourself understandable

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I guess I'm toast?
                    I'm sorry I thought that was perfectly understandable if you have IQ above 60.
                    In da butt.

Comment

Peace is sooo 2000.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Finland

HAHA

How does it feel having to inject the dope into your eyeball because you've been shooting up so much you can't find a vein anywhere else on your body
                        CSPA

Comment

Must feel nice I'm sure.

How does it feel pimping your women to racehorses in hopes for better sperm and skiiers? Man, if you love skiing that much.. I mean go ahead..
                          In da butt.

Comment

I can't figure out what is most funny. Pekkas threads or his attempts to insult people.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

What?

Comment

peace

JM
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN
                                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                                X