Peace Declaration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peace Declaration

The new annual Christmas Peace Declaration (CPC) by SC is now a fact. It's not so much for Christmas as to it is for December, we have all kinds of stuff for Christmas, but I want to wish you all a very good December, the preset for Christmas, before we go into the new year of 2006.

The tanks, the ships, the missiles, the guns
    The endless posts, messages of fun
    Endless darkness, cold and depression
    low wages, no future, but many good CIV sessions

Power be ours, and our friends
    Demise for our enemies, their days see their ends
    Peace in December has been declared
    This year is ending, but there's lots more to be shared

- SC
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Hooray for me!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

NO one wants peace? OK! Screw you all. War it is then. The love is OVER!

I don't have any nice songs in my head anymore regarding you people, only fight riffs!!!
      In da butt.

Comment

please die
        <3

Comment

pig vomit! YOu are first in my list. Yes..
          In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
            NO one wants peace? OK! Screw you all. War it is then. The love is OVER!
            Well, I didn't connect "Demise for our enemies, their days see their ends" with peace, but I'm game if it's peace you're after.

Merry December to you too.
            Lime roots and treachery!
            "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

What? You play these games Cyclo, you should wish for a 'founding of your body' for your present mister.

You are late. I offered peace to everyone, no one showed up. Now I offer war. Welcome!
              In da butt.

Comment

Peace
                CSPA

Comment

No G, you're late too, even more than the previous 'posters'.

You see, I gave a good half an hour window, a timeframe for people to opt for peace. No one did. OK.. I mean the world could be now about peace, but no.. I mean, you have 24 hours in your day. What, are you saying that you can't squeeze a minute there to opt for peace? You know, mabe you were busy.. I know.. I KNOW YOU WERE FIDDLING WITH YOUR DIGITAL SCALE and poo and such, so I don't think peace means much to you now does it! I caught you buster...

So because of you, it will be war now and forever.
                  In da butt.

Comment

IT'S ON

I just read what you said about Dæhlie in that other thread so I take it back anyway. NO PEACE WITH LIARS

NO PEACE

NOPE
                    CSPA

Comment

GOOD! Your blessing is your death, because then you can't remember the miserable life you lead.
                      In da butt.

Comment

You don't like Dæhlie?
                        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I don't care about Dählie. He's a liar, a dope dealer criminal and a cross dresser. I have nothing agains transvetites, but when they deny it and play it like they don't know what you're talking about, they become liars.

And when you support those liars in crime and life, you become nothing but waste, like G.
                          In da butt.

Comment

WTF is this about, Pekka?
                            Yeah, groovy. Peace. I'm with ya.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It's Christmas time and everybody is in love and peace with the world
                              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                              X