Question for a freind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for a freind

Where and how would you go about getting a colonic?

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

All you need are a tube of KY, a garden hose and a friend who can keep a secret.

And why do you ask? Been involved in some crazy stuff lately?
    If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

There's alot of German instructional video's of that very subject around.
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

If David Letterman ever did a top ten list of questions you should never ask on Apolyton this would be somewhere in the middle.

To answer though, it would depend on how thorough you want it done.
        "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
        "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
        2004 Presidential Candidate
        2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

I haven't been involved in anything crazy. What is the difference between an emina and a colonic then?

And I would have thought you would want a doctor to do it?

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

What good does it do for you, health wise?

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Isn't a colonic just a drink to err facilitate the business, while a enima is a ...well, you know what it is.

I had a few of those in the army (when my crohn started to emerge), yup even old school style...bucket, warm water and soap.
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

A doctor is preferred if for a medical concern. Otherwise, a place that practices New Age medicine will do. A do-it-yourself enema is usually not the way to go.
                "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)

Comment

How would you go about getting it paid for by health insurance?

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

I would think it would have to be a doctor in that case.

Comment

I dont think i know what a colonic is, if that is the go juice they give ya before a colonscope then ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Good heavens that crap i have heard is nasty it is called go litely, and dosent reflect te name. The other on the other hand i have had the not so pleasure of having while in labor with my first kid. Like i needed more abdominal pain while trying to give birth. Either or id rather do with out tyvm
                      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

ok, so no one has told me what a colonic is (versus an enema)

also, what they are suppose to do for you health wise..

Jon Miller
                        (these two are questions for myself (I am not entirely sure my frenid knows what they are.. he does want one though ?)
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

ok a colonic cleans the whole colon the enema only does the lower half and is used most of the time to instigate bowel activity.
                          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

i will say of ur friend wants a colonic he might as well schedule him self for a colonoscopy where the camera can see what might be going on up in there. No sense cleaning the colon wiht out getting all the insight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                              also, what they are suppose to do for you health wise..
                              They do facilitate weight loss. There are also contentious claims that they improve the health of the colon by removing impacted matter, though you're better off just eating fibre.
                              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                              X